The EVAN2015 international conference that will take place in Santander (Spain) will provide a forum for the exchange of experiences and ideas on the extreme value analysis of Natural Hazards.
Studies of extremes of geophysical variables (i.e. temperature, rainfall, flows, sea level, winds, surface ocean waves, snow, etc) and works related to natural hazards (floods, windstorms, wave storms, heat waves, droughts, landslides, etc..) are welcome.
Presentations including but not limited to the following topics are kindly invited:
- Description of probabilistic models that are useful in extreme value problems and applications.
- Non-stationary extreme value analyses.
- Multivariate extreme value statistics.
- Spatial/regional analysis of extreme values.
- Extreme value analysis from a climate perspective.
- Uncertainties in extreme value analyses.
- Risk analysis.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Board and authors will be informed about the outcome via email by the end of May, 2015.
The submitted abstracts must not exceed one page and include: Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s) of author(s), three keywords, and the Abstract Text. They may also include a Figure and References.
– Font: Times New Roman, single spaced.
– Include one line space between the title and the names of the authors, between author(s) affiliation(s) and Key-words, and between the Key-words and the Abstract text.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED